Friday, June 20, 2008

Who am I and how does it affect my “Brand”?

During the meeting Jasmine Star asked a very important question. Who am I? This question took some time for me to wrap my head around. At first I drew a complete blank. Then, after some time and talking to those who are closest to me, I started to figure myself out. Once I really thought about "who I am", I was able to put it into words: (1) I am a thoughtful person who cares so much about helping everyone close to me; (2) I am very detail oriented (as my history as an accountant might suggest); (3) I am a passionate person, especially about the people closest to me and about topics I strongly believe in.

Now that I have put some of "me" into words, I need to find what marketing materials appeal to me. I have spent the better part of two days combing other sites trying to find elements that appeal to me and there are a few that I have discovered for one reason or another that I love what they have done. These three I admire most Becker with [b]school, Jessica Claire with shoot sac, and Doug Boutwell with Totally Rad Actions. These brands really appeal to me and I guess I will have to go from there. More to come…

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Rock on, Brandon! :)