Monday, February 25, 2008

Abby and Ollie

I was first introduced to Abby many years ago when my wife attended law school with her. As the years have progressed I have always been impressed with Abby's warmth and kindness. So I was truly happy to hear that Abby had found such a great partner in Ollie. Abby and Ollie are truly one of the most amazing couple I have ever met. I hope that we are blessed with them in our lives for many years to come. Here are a few images that were taken Saturday:



San Diego train station...
As we approached sunset the sky turned really beautiful...


The spitting fountains...
So adorable...
This is before they relaxed.... :-)

This is afterwards...I think Abby has found the partner she wants...
More images to come but these are a few of my early favorites.

4 comments:

MM said...

Nice sunset pic! i missed that night :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i saw that sunset it was incredible! nice capture brandon. you guys did awesome on this session!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

jumping pictures always rock

Protect This Throne said...

AWWWWWWHHHH!!! you are so sweet. I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! Thank you so much!!!